Saturday, October 10, 2009

Addiction

Extract from a forum post:

"I think this shaving lark is slowly turning into a monster. Not content with frittering away the kids' dinner money (because sandwiches are nice too) on 'essential' kit I-absolutely-must-own-otherwise-I'm-not-a-proper-shaver, I've noticed myself beginning to indulge in a rather sinister, filthy little habit of late. Checking out guys. To be more specific, their shorn faces. It happened again tonight at my brother-in-law's party.

This is not what I signed up for. Seriously though, I've even been toying with the idea of asking my good lady to start shaving her armpits with my Merkur HD and TOBS Rose just to see the results, and in the vain hope it might prompt her to going halfers with me on new creams and on the odd razor or two. That's a bit bonkers by anyone's book, surely? I'm aware this forum isn't intended as a 12-step programme, but I felt compelled to share my experience with you this evening."

This guy's hooked.

And you think he's a fanatic?

Take a look at this website

The Shaving Room - a few more
here!




Serious business this.

No comments:

Post a Comment