Friday, April 9, 2010

Decision made



There will be a New Forest brand shaving brush soon. To begin with, just one brush. The bulb shape shown above. I didn't like the Finest Super idea in the end. These words are used by other makers but they don't denote the same thing. The knot is a high quality two-band. It is firm but with tips as soft as silvertip. It is a cut above most of the others in my collection so I've decided to go with a term I have not seen used elsewhere: "Superior Badger" The only other grade I will add will be a Finest Silvertip. I will consider adding fan shape versions and other sizes after assessing customer feedback - if I get any!

So it will be one brush to start with at a very competitive price. It will be a brush for the enthusiast by an enthusiast!

No comments:

Post a Comment