Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Happy New Year!




Happy New Year to all my most welcome visitors. I've taken a break over the festive season. Three daughters and their families stayed with us for over a week - from Dallas, Guildford and Bournemouth. With laptops, mobile phones and other devices, my broadband usage rocketed!

I'm looking forward to this year. Particularly my visit to the London Olympics on the last night of the athletics for which I have a great seat.

My shaving stash continues quite large so I don't have any need to add to it - but like many others I'm still tempted to try new things.

New Forest Brushes continues to thrive despite my attempts to keep it low key by declining offers to expand through selling through on line retailers and manufacturing for other brands. I will be introducing more brushes - some smaller, some larger. My next new brush will be a little Super Badger Two Band for just £25 delivered worldwide - I'm taking no advance orders and will post details here and on my New Forest Brushes Blog when they are ready. I also plan to make a Tubby 3 with a 28mm fan shaped knot, perhaps in the spring.

Meanwhile, I'm now off to my local Apple Store to attend workshops on iCloud and OSX Lion. So much happening in the world of technology!

No comments:

Post a Comment