Friday, September 10, 2010

Variety is the spice of life

For over 40 years I stuck with one razor, one cream and one after shave day after day until used up or requiring replacement. Since learning to treat shaving more seriously and as something like an enjoyable hobby I have accumulated collections of razors, blades, brushes, soaps, creams, after shaves and accessories
For the past week on holiday I stuck with two razors, one soap and cream and one aftershave.
It made me realise just how much I enjoy selecting a different mix of items each day, rarely using the same thing for two days running. Each day is different according to subtle changes of mood or thoughts.
Now I'm home I'm looking forward already to tomorrows selection. I have no idea what it will be but it won't include anything used in the past week.
Variety truly is the spice of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment