Monday, May 28, 2012

It's great to receive a message like this!

"In March, I ordered a 24mm knot New Forest Super Badger Two Band brush. During the first shave, I thought "this is a very good brush." Within a week, I knew I had purchased a great brush. Two months later, I'm wondering how I lived all of these years without a Fido brush? This is the best darn brush I've ever used! 

For the past 15 years, I've been exclusively lathering with an inexpensive hard soap sold in the U.S. (Williams Mug Soap $1.57). I prefer this soap over more expensive soaps because it is very mild and leaves little residue on the face. I have tried more expensive creams, but I find that creams get caught up in the hairs of the brush, and I don't like the residue left on my face. In the winter, I apply a mild lotion (Molton Brown Ultra Light Bai Ji Hydrator) after shaving."

No comments:

Post a Comment