Thursday, October 28, 2010

My blog

I thought I'd say a little today about this blog.

This is not a blog written to educate. That would be an insult to your intelligence. Several other blogs are doing a fine job and Mantic's videos are superb.

This is about my personal journey. I write blogs about all the interests I have taken up since retiring. It's really just a diary of some my shaving related action that I'm prepared to share with anyone whose interested. A lot of my time at the moment is taken up with my New Forest Brushes venture. I spend a lot of time studying the posts on the shaving forums which shows all those details in the minds of enthusiasts as they decide their brush preferences and discuss the minutiae of their obsession. It's so interesting to reflect on all the different views and perspectives.

And then I think!

I'm off for a shave.

No comments:

Post a Comment