Sunday, August 1, 2010

Some people are truly sad

Last night I had 4 brushes left, at the rate I was selling I was concerned I would be inconveniencing people if I let them pay for a brush which was sold out overnight. So I posted sold out notices on the sites I had listed on. I had had some private messages that I knew would lead to the last brushes being sold.

I read on B&B an inference that my sold out notices were a device to promote more sales. How sad is that?

My brush sold out because it is a brilliant brush selling at less than half the price that would be paid if it was one of the old established brands. And because lots of enthusiasts posted positive feedback. No one was asked by me to express positive opinions about the brush. It sold itself.

It's such a pity that I cannot speak directly to members of B&B. We could have had a lot of fun together. I sometimes wonder why there are so many unresolved conflicts in the world. And then I think about what odd creatures we humans are. How words and intentions can be so misunderstood by people wanting to see what simply isn't there.

I'm happy today. A first step has been taken and successfully completed. And now I'm going to take a break from selling brushes. Until September.

No comments:

Post a Comment