Sunday, March 3, 2013

Journey's end.

I started this blog in 2009 to record my journey back to the world of traditional wet shaving. I published
Fido's Shaving Brush Blog soon afterwards having assembled a large collection of shaving brushes and  completed a lot of research. Then New Forest Brushes was established in 2010.

I hope that readers who stumble across my jottings here will have found something of interest. It has been a journey of exploration. I have tried a variety of products and variations in my shaving technique. And I have recorded my findings about many aspects of the world of wet shaving. I think that after 486 posts it's time to draw this blog to a close and focus my attention on my brush business.

Anyone interested can now follow me on Twitter as New Forest Brushes by following the link below.

                                  @New Forest Brushes

My thanks to my regular followers and to those who have posted comments. All much appreciated.

9 comments:

  1. Here's wishing you all the very best, Peter. You are a true gent and your 'jottings' have been immensely informative and helpful. Your blog may be at an end but I'll treat it as an encyclopaedia to be taken from the shelf, dusted down and put to good use when the need arises. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much. I have seen many blogs that have just ceased without comment. I felt I had pretty well completed my journey of discovery and that not a lot new was worth saying so it was best to draw it to a close. It's good to know that it may of been of help to others.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks a lot , Peter , for all the info provided in this blog.I truly appreciate it.

    My best wishes

    Teiste

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey thank you for sharing this blog and i like your blog....
    perfume spray-men shaving 

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Peter?

    Is this it? Will you not be blogging about this subject anymore?

    It's been emotional :) Thanks for all the input, research and information you have given us. The vintage shaving market is rocketing sky high at the moment, so this has been a very useful bit of reading for me.

    If you'd like to check out our website - we sell a number of unique shaving products. If you'd like any samples then please get in touch with us and we'll send some over to you :)

    Karl

    Check out our vintage shaving range for men

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Karl

    I don't usually publish comments with embedded links but I do admire initiative - so good luck with the business.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've just recently came across your blog. Great articles, and great blog. It has earned its retirement.

    ReplyDelete