Monday, January 18, 2010

A new direction


I've taken a break from posting to concentrate on shaving brush research. I started by taking a look at British brush makers and then other European and American makers and brands. I wanted to know more about how brushes are made, by whom and how they are sold. I have bought more brushes so that I have a really good cross section of types and brands on the market today. I have started a new blog about shaving brushes and will post photos and reviews for each brush in my growing collection. A bit like my bell collection blogs.

Meanwhile, each day I enjoy better and better shaves with my delightful collection of shaving paraphernalia.

So until I have completed my shaving brush blog, I'll leave this blog as it is.

Meanwhile you can see my progress here:

Fido's Shaving Brush Blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment